Advanced Pistol Shooting Positions
This is a 1 day, ADVANCED PISTOL COURSE. Prerequisites are mandatory. See below for details.
Times: 8AM - 4PM
Location: Sacramento Valley Shooting Center - RANGE 2, Bay 2
15501 Meiss Rd. (DO NOT USE GPS - Follow these directions
Sloughhouse, CA 95683
Course Cost: $300 per person
Send Payment To:
8264 RURAL ESTATES LN.
SACRAMENTO, CA 95828
Range Fees: Non-members of the Folsom Shooting Club $14 per day or Members $5 per day
Advanced Pistol Shooting Positions: This course will focus on developing your skills, under stress, while operating in and around a vehicle. You will be firing from inside of a real vehicle. You will operate your pistol two handed, one handed, while moving, sitting, kneeling, lying prone, on your side and supine. This course is taught entirely on a private range. It is closed to spectators. Lectures and discussions will be done during lunch. Satisfactory completion of this course will allow your advancement to the Force On Force. SMALL CLASS ENVIRONMENT!
Prerequisites: Successful completion of our One-Handed Pistol. Please note that this is the ONLY course we will accept.
* Government issued, picture ID (driver's license, etc.)
* Note pad & pen
* Drinks, snacks & lunch (lots of water)
* Sac Valley range fees ($14 or $5)
* Folding chair for break time
* Sturdy belt that you won't mind getting scraped up
* Pants with reinforced pockets that won't tear when you run your rear sight off of them to rack the slide
* Clothing appropriate for a RAIN or SHINE outdoor, dirt surface range
* Eye & ear protection
* The handgun(s) that you intend to shoot with
* At least three functional magazines for each semi-automatic pistol and/or at least two functional speed loaders for each revolver - the more, the better
* A strong side, hip holster for each gun - must cover the trigger
* Magazine and/or speed loader holders
* Ammo - approximately 500rds (it's always best to bring a little extra)
* A GREAT ATTITUDE!!
(AVAILABILITY IS VERY LIMITED)
For enrollment contact me RIGHT AWAY by:
Phone: (209) 401-0907
LAGOMARSINO'S FIREARMS INSTITUTE, INC.
Educating You To Be Safe & Skilled!
CCW Instructor NRA Instructor
CA DOJ Instructor Certified Armorer
CA BSIS Instructor CA BSIS Facility
NRA Recruiter ID XI024767
Ph: (209) 401-0907 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations/Reschedulings: All cancellations/reschedulings prior to 7 days of the first day of the course will incur no fee. All monies will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full. All cancellations/reschedulings within 7 days or less of the first day of the course will incur a $50 empty seat/clerical fee. The remainder of the money will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full.