Handgun Science 3 - Speed Development
Times: 8AM - 5PM
Location: Sacramento Valley Shooting Center - RANGE 10
15501 Meiss Rd.
Sloughhouse, CA 95683
Course fee: $250 per person (required right away)
Gun rental fee: $25ea (must arrange in advance)
Other equipment rental fee: $5ea (must arrange in advance)
Range fee: $18 (FSC member rates apply)
Acceptable forms of payment: Zelle (use my name & e-mail address), Litecoin or Bitcoin, check, money order, cashier's check
If paying by check, make payable to: LFI, INC.
Send to: LFI, INC.
8264 RURAL ESTATES LN.
SACRAMENTO, CA 95828
Handgun Science 3 - Speed Development: This speed building course is designed to give you the skill sets needed to operate your pistols proficiently, accurately and quickly. The goal of this course is to get you to trim as much unnecessary motion as possible. We will dig deep into every detail that will allow you to get your gun shooting sooner. We will also maximize your recoil control so you can reduce your split times while maintaining your accuracy. You will get to shoot on targets under time pressure in multiple skill building drills. You will learn how to effectively diagnose and clear handgun malfunctions. You will also learn how to rapidly reload your gun. You will leave this course with a greater level of confidence in your ability to use your handguns in defensive situations or to perform at the next level in your competitions. The course will conclude with a skills test. Satisfactory completion of this test will allow your advancement to the Handgun Science 4 - Movement - course.
Prerequisites: graduate our Handgun Science 2 - Accuracy Development course.
* Government issued, picture ID (driver's license, etc.)
* Note pad, & pen
* Drinks, snacks, & lunch (lots of water)
* Folding chair for break time
* Sturdy belt
* Clothing appropriate for a RAIN or SHINE outdoor, dirt surface range
* Eye & ear protection
* The handgun(s) that you intend to shoot with
* At least three functional magazines for each semi-automatic pistol and/or at least two functional speed loaders for each revolver - the more, the better
* A waist holster for each gun - must cover the trigger - no cross draw - IWB or OWB is fine, as long as the holster does not collapse when the gun is removed - appendix carry is OK
* Magazine and/or speed loader holders (optional - pockets work too)
* Ammo - approximately 350rds (it's always best to bring a little extra)
* A GREAT ATTITUDE!!
For questions contact me by:
Phone: (209) 401-0907
LAGOMARSINO'S FIREARMS INSTITUTE, INC.
Educating You To Be Safe & Skilled!
CCW Instructor NRA Instructor
CA DOJ Instructor Certified Armorer
CA BSIS Instructor CA BSIS Facility
NRA Recruiter ID XI024767
Ph: (209) 401-0907 E-mail:
Cancellations/Reschedulings: All cancellations/reschedulings prior to 7 days of the first day of the course will incur no fee. All monies will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full. All cancellations/reschedulings within 7 days or less of the first day of the course will incur a $50 empty seat/clerical fee. The remainder of the money will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full.