Handgun Science 2 - Accuracy Development
Times: 8AM - 5PM
Location: Sacramento Valley Shooting Center - RANGE 2, BAY 3
15501 Meiss Rd.
Sloughhouse, CA 95683
Due to road construction, be sure to follow these routes:
From Stockton: take Hwy 99 to Dillard Rd to Hyw 16 to Ione Rd to Meiss Rd
From Sacramento: take the normal route, Hyw 16 to Ione Rd to Meiss Rd
Ignore the signs on Hwy 16 stating that Ione Rd is closed. The closure is past the entrance to the Sac Valley Shooting Center.
Course fee: $225 per person (required right away)
Gun rental fee: $25ea (must arrange in advance)
Other equipment rental fee: $5ea (must arrange in advance)
Range fee: $18 (FSC member rates apply)
Acceptable forms of payment: Zelle (use my name & e-mail address), Litecoin or Bitcoin, check, money order, cashier's check
If paying by check, make payable to: LFI, INC.
Send to: LFI, INC.
8264 RURAL ESTATES LN.
SACRAMENTO, CA 95828
Handgun Science 2 - Accuracy Development: This course is open to anyone who wants to enhance their skills and accuracy with a pistol or revolver. We will cover everything from gun safety to the laws revolving around owning, carrying and operating firearms, to presenting a gun from a holster, to the fundamentals of pistol shooting, as well as loading, unloading and reloading. The premise of this class is to develop good habits through a scientific understanding of bio-mechanical placement, pressure and focus, applied in the correct order when operating the handgun. We will break each fundamental down independently, in great depth. We will sum it all up with a simple, short list of processes that need to be done every time you deploy a handgun, prior to pulling the trigger. As with every class, this will be performed on a private range in a SAFE and Fun environment.
Prerequisites: be able to safely manipulate and discharge your handgun.
* Government issued, picture ID (driver's license, etc.)
* Note pad, & pen
* Drinks, snacks, & lunch (lots of water)
* Folding chair for break time
* Sturdy belt
* Clothing appropriate for a RAIN or SHINE outdoor, dirt surface range
* Eye & ear protection
* The handgun(s) that you intend to shoot with
* At least three functional magazines for each semi-automatic pistol and/or at least two functional speed loaders for each revolver - the more, the better
* A waist holster for each gun - must cover the trigger - no cross draw - IWB or OWB is fine, as long as the holster does not collapse when the gun is removed - appendix carry is OK
* Magazine and/or speed loader holders (optional - pockets work too)
* Ammo - approximately 300rds (it's always best to bring a little extra)
* A GREAT ATTITUDE!!
For questions contact me by:
Phone: (209) 401-0907
LAGOMARSINO'S FIREARMS INSTITUTE, INC.
Educating You To Be Safe & Skilled!
CCW Instructor NRA Instructor
CA DOJ Instructor Certified Armorer
CA BSIS Instructor CA BSIS Facility
NRA Recruiter ID XI024767
Ph: (209) 401-0907 E-mail:
Cancellations/Reschedulings: All cancellations/reschedulings prior to 7 days of the first day of the course will incur no fee. All monies will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full. All cancellations/reschedulings within 7 days or less of the first day of the course will incur a $50 empty seat/clerical fee. The remainder of the money will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full.