Home Defensive Carbine Level 1 Course
Times: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Location: SACRAMENTO VALLEY SHOOTING CENTER - Range 2, Bay 2
15501 Meiss Rd.
Sloughhouse, CA 95683
(DO NOT USE GPS - Follow these directions
This class will cover the following:
* LOADING & UNLOADING
* RELOADING (TACTICAL & EMERGENCY)
* MALFUNCTION CLEARING
* SIGHT ALIGNMENT
* SIGHT PICTURE
* SIGHT ADJUSTMENT
* TRIGGER CONTROL
* FOLLOW THROUGH
* RAPID TARGET ACQUISITION - SINGLE & MULTIPLE SHOTS
* MOVING & SHOOTING WITH A LONG GUN
* MULTIPLE TARGET ENGAGEMENT
* SHOOTING FROM HIGH & LOW COVER
* UNDERSTANDING OFFSET & HOLDOVER FOR COMPENSATED SHOTS
* CA LAWS ON USE OF DEADLY FORCE
Course Cost: $200
Range Fee: Non-members of the Folsom Shooting Club $14 per day or Members $5 per day
Make checks payable to: LFI, INC.
To complete enrollment, send checks to:
8264 RURAL ESTATES LN.
SACRAMENTO, CA 95828
* Note pad and pen
* Drinks, snacks & lunch (lots of water and bring lunch)
* Eye & ear protection
* Carbine rifle (semi-auto, pump, bolt or lever action; bring what you would use for personal protection or want to learn with)
* 3 or more magazines for carbines with removable magazines
* Mag carriers, dump bags or pockets for your mags & extra ammo
* 250 - 500rds of factory FMJ practice ammo (no tracers) (most courses of fire allow the shooter to choose how many rounds to shoot)
* Weapon sling, if that's how you have your rifle set up
* Folding chair
* A great attitude
For questions contact me by:
Phone: (209) 401-0907
LAGOMARSINO'S FIREARMS INSTITUTE, INC.
Educating You To Be Safe & Skilled!
CCW Instructor NRA Instructor
CA DOJ Instructor Certified Armorer
CA BSIS Instructor CA BSIS Facility
NRA Recruiter ID XI024767
Ph: (209) 401-0907 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations/Reschedulings: All cancellations/reschedulings prior to 7 days of the first day of the course will incur no fee. All monies will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full. All cancellations/reschedulings within 7 days or less of the first day of the course will incur a $50 empty seat/clerical fee. The remainder of the money will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full.