You're enrolled in the 1 Day CA CCW Renewal course. Thank you for registering. The course details are below. Payment is required. Please send payment in as listed below. I'll e-mail you confirmation once you've paid. The cancellation/rescheduling policy is at the bottom of this e-mail.
Do not handle any firearms when you arrive.
Most certainly, do not handle any firearms in the parking lot!!!!
Leave them in the holster and/or the containers you bring them in.
We'll have a dedicated area to unholster and/or open the containers.
CA Penal Code 26165 and your issuing Police or Sheriff's Department require that all CCW applicants, including renewal applicants,
attend and pass an approved CCW course. The curriculum for that course must include lessons on gun safety, permissible use of deadly force laws, a written exam and a shooting proficiency exam (click on your issuing agency below for a printable version of the shooting exam). At the end of the course I will issue you a Certificate of Completion. You'll get it the same day; you won't have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. Just because you earn this certificate doesn't mean that you'll absolutely receive a CCW permit. There are many other variables involved in the issuance process. The decision to grant a CCW permit will ultimately be determined by the Police or Sheriff's Department that you applied with.
For your qualification course of fire, please see click on your county or city. Please practice the corresponding course of fire multiple times before coming to class. Here are the agencies that are in compliance with the amended law and have a published course of fire:
Only if you're applied with Sacramento County Sheriff's Department or El Dorado County Sheriff's Department:
*Please print and fill out the attached form (Sacramento - El Dorado) and BRING IT WITH YOU TO CLASS.
IF YOU HAVEN'T PROVIDED THIS ALREADY, please e-mail me with:
1. Your legal name (for your certificate).
2. The make, model, caliber and serial number(s) of the handgun(s) that you intend to qualify with.
PAYMENT IS REQUIRED - Please take care of this right away.
Course cost: $250 - up to 3 gun qualification.
Other equipment rental fee (holsters, mag pouches, magazines, eye protection, ear protection): $5ea (must arrange in advance)
Range fee: $0 (when held on my private range - donations are welcomed)
8AM - 5PM (be early)
Meet at 7:50AM at:
LFI Range at the Vineyard
14255 E. Prouty Rd.
Galt, CA 95632
Be sure to bring:
* A note pad and pen
* Drinks, snacks and lunch (I recommend bringing a lunch as there is nowhere to buy food)
* The handgun(s) that you intend to qualify with
* At least 3 functional magazines for each semi-automatic pistol and/or at least 2 functional speed loaders for each revolver
* A waist holster for each gun - must cover the trigger - must not cover the trigger when the gun is removed - no cross draw - IWB and OWB are okay - appendix carry is okay - I strongly recommend PRECISION HOLSTERS
* Magazine and/or speed loader holders (optional - pockets work too)
* Eye and ear protection
* Approximately 100rds of ammo for each gun + 50rds extra for the gun you shoot best with
* Clothing appropriate for a RAIN OR SHINE, outdoor, dirt surface environment
* A hat (to keep brass off your eye protection)
* A belt
* A folding chair (for break time on the range)
* A great attitude
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at (209) 401-0907. I'm here to help.
Take care and see you there!
LAGOMARSINO'S FIREARMS INSTITUTE, INC.
Educating You To Be Safe & Skilled!
CCW Instructor NRA Instructor
CA DOJ Instructor Certified Armorer
NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
NRA Recruiter ID XI024767
LFI courses - Cancellations/Reschedulings: All cancellations/reschedulings prior to 21 days of the first day of the course will incur no fee. All monies will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full. All cancellations/reschedulings within 21 days or less of the first day of the course will incur a $100 empty seat/clerical fee. The remainder of the money will be non-refundable but, transferable to any other course that is not already full.